Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ohhh, shiny things!

*puts shiny thing in drawer*

I'm very sorry that I forgot about updating, but well I got distracted by my shiny necklace *g*. Anyways there have been a lot of new things going on, which I will take the time to explain below.

I have been continuing with my diet, which is...going. I've been working with my doctor and the motivation has increased big time. I feel guiltier about not working out and not eating healthy, because I know she's going to see it. She's been having me write down what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising, and it's working. The last time I went to the doctors was two weeks after I started and I'd lost 4 lbs (In total since October I've lost 9lbs). Unfortunately, I wasn't as excited as she seemed to be. I guess it's because I'm the one that's going to Sicily in June and I know the rude comments that people are going to make. I just have to keep telling myself that I'm better than they are, and know what problems I have. They can continue to be ignorant and hurtful, it won't affect who I am on the inside. All I can do is continue what I'm already doing, I can do this.

School has been, going...I'm working hard and getting there. Graduation has never been so close. The other day while I was working my teacher comes to me and asks me if we can talk before I leave for the day. Fearing the worst I told her since it was break time we could talk now, but then the counselor came in and she told me we'd talk after break. Once the counselor left she called me back into her little office area and asked me if I would write and read the speech at graduation. I nearly threw up thinking about having to read a speech in front of everyone, but I accepted. What was I going to do say no? So now she's all excited and is going to pull previous speeches for me to look at so I can write mine. *holds head and tries not to fret*

I'm going to try and update more, hopefully...so with this I bid ye farewell.

No comments: