Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fitness

So this morning I weighed myself *ques dramatic music* I was so nervous about this week, being that I've been off from school. I ended up LOSING 1 lb 6 oz! Fret not dear me, for you have succeeded. So in total since starting 3 weeks ago I've lost 5 lbs! Now if only the rest would just come off over night, I'd appreciate that muchly.

As of now I have at least 25 more to loose and that's on the low end of my range. I'd like to loose more than that, but I'm setting a more attainable goal right now to work to the bigger one. I just need to get motivated again and start exercising. I've had a unproductive week, so I know it's set me back farther than were I would have liked to be.

Jumping subjects to Sanremo (OMG YES IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!) tonight was the finale of the bb's, or as they like to call them the 'Nuova Generazione Di Cantante Italiani' (*rolls eyes* yeah like that's not confusing or anything) my love Tony Maiello won! He was so cute, his dad crashed the stage and then said I'm so sorry and ran off the stage. I'm just sad that bb Nicolas Bonazzi was voted off. His song was amazing and so was his voice!

This is Tony Maiello receiving his award, singing his song, his dad crashes the stages, and then the end of the show.



I think I officially love his dad just a little more than he himself.

And with that I'm out! Peace and love to all!

No comments: