Monday, February 15, 2010

Week update

So last Friday when I weighed myself I had lost 2lbs! YAY!!! *dances*

This week I'm afraid to weigh myself because it's been a bad few days. I haven't had time to work out like I would like, and I'm home for mid-winter break so I haven't been eating as good either. :( Anyways tomorrow is a new day and I'm hoping that I get back on track.

Tomorrow Milan play Manchester United, and I'm fretting like a Guidette that lost her bronzer. Please Milan make me proud to be a Milanista tomorrow!

Before I go one complaint about Ballando Con Le Stelle (Italian Dancing With the Stars) WHY DO YOU KEEP VOTING OFF DIMA?!!?! *taps foot on the ground* I'm waiting for an answer, if someone can supply the answer please do. I'm so frustrated with the show this year it's crazy.

*bites nails in anticipation for tomorrow*

No comments: