Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I've fallen off the bandwagon

When I first started this blog I had intended it to chronicle my weight loss journey. Well, as we can see that didn't work out to well. I get distracted easily and wind up giving up shortly after. My dad has a saying in Italian that goes "A durare da Natale a Santo Stefano". Translated it means "It's going to last from Christmas to St.Stephens day" which happens to be the next day. I always end up loosing my will power after a month. I'm trying to change that because this summer I'm going to Italy, and most don't have a social filter. I also want to do it for myself. I want to be healthy and to feel good in my own skin. For to long I've thought about what others will say about me, but now it's time for how I feel about myself. No more fearing people. I'm going to be myself and if people like me then good...if they don't? Well that's their damn problem, not mine!

So as of now I promise to try my hardest and not to give up. I'll give a weekly update for how it's going (Hopefully). I'm also going to try and resurrect this blog, along with my livejournal one and resume my pinks spamming at ASA.

Also my hometown team, US Citta Di Palermo, just bought a new bb Ondrej Celustka. He will now be called Andrea Chayluska, because the coach can't say Ondrej...which is basically Andre with an "O". Also he wore a detroit hoodie on presentation day. MAJOR BROWNIE POINTS TO YOU BB Ondrej! (I feel like I'm saying OJ when I write it out the normal way.) that's him right there -->

Anyways it's late and I have something called school tomorrow. Peace out.

No comments: