Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sicky Sick

I'm sure that from the title alone you can conquer that I am ill. I have been very lucky as of late, since finding out that I'm allergic to everything under the sun, that I haven't gotten sick. But this time I just couldn't stand up to it, and it took me down hard. Luckily, I just got sick so I didn't have to miss very much school. Gasp! Someone that likes to go to school. Well, no not really but when your dad is as annoying as mine and is home 24/7 without a job you like going to school, just for the sole purpose of getting away from him for a few hours.

Now on to the guy in the picture down below:

















This guy my friends, is The Gennaro Ivan "Rino" Gattuso. Scares the crap out of you don't he? He's a puppy dog really though, he's become Milan's personal cheerleader as of late due to an unfortunate injury. The doctors claim he'll be out for six months he says three. I say the doctors don't know what they are doing, I mean it took 17 years to figure out that I was allergic to the stuff I was eating? Come on now, what'd you do all those years in medical school? Anyways where was I going with this? Oh, yeah Rino mio's injury. This guy has more heart and soul than one could wish to have and I can't wait for him to come back.

There was a qoute by the azzurri (Italian national team) coach about Gattuso and his injury and it goes something like this: "When a player is injured and it takes them a month to return, Gattuso takes fifteen days." That has to be the best quote ever and if you can't see the guys commitment to the sport then you are blind.

Anyways it's late, I'm tired and frankly no one will probably read this...so I'm cutting it short.

No comments: