Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks A Freaking Lot Davide Di Gennaro

Davide Di Gennaro, a previous Milan baby, scored Reggina's loan goal a mere hour or so ago. I hope they took notice how productive our babies can be and are kicking themselves in the culo (butt) for letting him go on a co-ownership deal. He makes me want to cry, with pride and in agonny. I wonder what the sensation is for him knowing that he scored not only against the club that he came up the ranks with, but that he possibly ended our Scudetto dreams. It also doesn't help me at all that he's da*n hot. Dang it Di Gennaro why do you have to toy with me like that?

I now have to turn my attention from hoping that Milan would have won today, to hoping that Juve fall on their butts tomorrow; when they travel to play Catania. At least we managed a point, which is pretty sad considering we were playing at home.

I hope my Villarreal boys tomorrow don't disappoint me as much tomorrow.

Oh and GOOOOO URUGUAY U-20!!!!!!!! They are playing Venezuela tomorrow and I have a little Uruguayan that I hold near and dear to me

No comments: